All KLM destinations and your travel tips on Google Earth New! Add your photos and travel tips
Add your favourite holiday snap and travel tip for a KLM destination on KLM-GlobeAssistant on Google Earth. A camera symbol next to a destination means that there are already photos and/or tips to view. From great restaurants to amazing museums, share your own ideas! Multiple photos and tips can be placed for each destination.
What is KLM-GlobeAssistant?
Seeking inspiration for your holiday plans? KLM-GlobeAssistant shows you all KLM destinations using the Google Earth globe. Every destination KLM flies to is marked by a small aircraft. Click on one to find out the new all-in fare information! Zoom in and you can check out a destination in more detail. Tickets can then be directly booked on klm.nl at the click of a mouse.
Download Google Earth and KLM-GlobeAssistant
Download Google Earth and KLM-GlobeAssistant here.
Already have Google Earth on your PC? Need Google Earth?
Google Earth can be installed for free! NB: To use Google Earth, you need:
- Windows 2000, Windows XP or Mac OSX
- Pentium 500
- 128 MB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- A fast internet connection
¿Cómo funciona KLM-GlobeAssistant?
You need Google Earth to use KLM-GlobeAssistant: Both applications can be downloaded below free of charge. Once you have installed KLM-GlobeAssistant, follow these instructions:
- In the Places menu you will see all KLM destinations.
- Click on a destination to select it. A window will open with information concerning the destination. Moreover, you can find your destination by typing its name in the ‘Fly to’ box in the Places menu on the left. The globe will then automatically take you to the desired location.
KLM-GlobeAssistant can be navigated in two ways:
- Using a mouse (or the arrow keys on the keyboard)
- Using the control panel located in the top right of your screen
Simultaneously press the Shift key and one of the arrows.
Zooming in or out?
Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out. Otherwise, simultaneously press the CTRL button and up-arrow to zoom in, and the down-arrow to zoom out.